Meghan Matthews, M.A., CCC-SLP
Speech Language Pathologist
Meghan is experienced in working with children with communication challenges related to autism, ADHD, language disorders, cerebral palsy, hearing impairments, articulation disorders in the clinical and school setting. She also has experience facilitating social skill groups for preschool students.
Meghan has completed additional training in a variety of topics, including vocabulary, literacy, speech sound disorders, and receptive-expressive language. She especially enjoys working with preschoolers.
In her free time, Meghan loves cooking, exercising, sewing, and gardening.
- Master’s in Speech Language Pathology, Northwestern University
- Bachelor of Arts, Purdue University
- Licensed to practice in the state of Illinois
- Member of Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Communication challenges related to autism, ADHD, language disorders, cerebral palsy, hearing impairments, articulation disorders