Katie Vienot, M.A., CCC-SLP
Founder & Clinical Director
In 2016, Katie founded Synapse Pediatric Therapy with the intention of creating the kind of practice that she would choose for her own child. She believes in offering one-on-one attention in the child’s natural environment; hiring compassionate, creative, committed therapists; and empowering parents with home practice resources.
Katie lives in Evanston with her husband, Andrew, their chubby baby boy, Jack, and a Shetland Sheepdog named Maisie. She loves exercising her creative side in the kitchen and spending quality time with family and friends—especially over a good meal or a cup of coffee.
- Master’s in Speech Language Pathology, The University of Kansas Medical Center
- PROMPT-Trained Speech Language Pathologist
- Licensed to practice in the state of Illinois
- Member of Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- ASHA Award for Continuing Education (2017)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) evaluation and treatment