Agnes Gucwa, M.S., CCC-SLP
Speech Language Pathologist
Agnes is bilingual (English/Polish) and has extensive experience with speech and language intervention in school-aged children, both in schools and as a private clinician. She has a special love for language intervention in elementary school-aged children.
In her spare time, Agnes loves to travel.
- Master’s in Speech Language Pathology, University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill
- Bachelor’s in Linguistics, University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill
- Eisdorder Award for Excellence in Linguistics
- Licensed to practice in the state of Illinois
- Member of Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Bilingual (English/Polish) evaluation and treatment